The WARRIOR CODE
IMPORTANCE OF CODE
- This code is sacred and will help you to define goals,
make decisions, do your duty, solve problems and live with high self esteem and dignity like the Samurai warriors of the older
era who lived and died for preserving the Code.
- Exercise everyday
- Nutrition must be healthy
- Contemplate on Philosophy
- Maintain good Relationships.
- Time principle. Do your work on time. Be on
time for engagements. Account for delays
- Follow Bushido Code
- Dress Neat, Maintain decent APPEARANCE
- Cultivate good MANNER
- SPEAK well
- Give & Take RESPECT.
- Be COURTEOUS
- Speak to Context, don’t deflect
- Reason with Objectives, not Subjective
- One Variable at a time
- Don’t quote on Personal experience
- Quote Sources - immediately verifiable
- Don’t get Upset with disagreements
- Don’t give personal biased opinions
TASK & WORK MANAGEMENT
- Do an Average Job
- in Record Time
- Be Independent, don’t involve others
- Within stipulated BUDGET (+/- 20 %)
- Make a list of Jobs
- Now Assign Priority – Must Do &
Can do without
- Now assign time for each Job
- Now Add contingency Time
- Prioritize according to
- Goal related
- Personnel related
- Self related
MAJOR LIFE PRINCIPLES
- COURAGE- to gather the strength of character to walk
the path in spite and despite the loss ,hurt and suffering.
- BENEVOLENCE – to walk the path of compassion, forgiveness and mercy.
- RIGHTEOUSNESS –to walk the path of goodness and justice, peace and compassion, objectivity and
- HONOR – to walk the path that ensures preservation of self respect and self esteem over and above personal gain,
well being and convenience.
- DUTY- to do your duty towards
- SELF – to exercise care and concern for your own well being and survival.
- OTHERS- to think well and speak well , and do good to others (help)
wherever and whenever it does not hurt
- SOCIETY- To contribute in some way towards society, system and country
- YOUR PEOPLE - to honor your promises ,duties and obligations towards others
to give love and support to your teachers, family, colleagues and friends in that order.
- YOUR GOALS- To define carefully the goals of life and walk on it with sincerity, effort and discipline.
SECONDARY LIFE PRINCIPLES
- LOGIC- to exercise logic over impulse.
- RECTITUDE – to ACT in the direction determined by logic, righteousness & wisdom
- COURTESY –to give Dignity, Respect & Courtesy to one & all.
- SELF CONTROL – to exercise Patience, Exercise & Tolerance even in crisis.
- FILIAL- to do your duty towards Teachers, Family, Colleagues & Friends in that order.
PRIMARY CHARACTER TRAITS
- Don’t Steal
- Don’t Kill (No Non veg) unless to save
- Don’t outrage modesty of Women
- Don’t Crave excessively for Material
- Don’t falter in Duty
SECONDARY CHARACTER TRAITS
- Don’t Lie
- Don’t go back on your word
- Don’t betray Trust
- Don’t fail to help where it doesn’t
- Don’t be ruled (make decisions) by Jealousy, Frustration
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE KNOWN
As a person who is Loose on Character?
- OR a person of Character & Principle?
As a person who Steals, Lies & betrays Trust?
- OR as someone who is high on character, with
high self esteem.
As a person who cares only about what he gets from you rather than You?
- OR a person who cares more about his character
than his gain.
As a person who cannot be depended in a crisis?
- OR a person who is totally dependable to stand
by you in crisis?
YOU CAN CHOOSE
- To appear like a man of character, fool others
& fall in your own eyes?
- To work for only gains above morals, character
& Self esteem?
- To be a man of character and build your core?
- Everyone will not get the opportunity to be
remembered for their accomplishments
- All of us get the opportunity to be remembered for our